During #CreativeWeek 2014, join Creative Cape Town for Meet the Makers. Through studio visits, we’ll get a glimpse into the processes, spaces and personalities of local creative practitioners, from animators to designers, to architects to photographers.
RSVP to reserve your spot during a studio visit with some of Cape Town’s leading creatives.
/// Monday, 15 September ///
• 11am-12pm Hasan Essop and Husain Essop at Lalela Project
• 2pm-3pm Mike Buckland, Triggerfish Animation
/// Tuesday, 16 September ///
10am-11am Marc Bloch, BlackGinger
11am-12pm Graeme Arendse, Chimurenga Mag
1pm-2pm Workshop 17 with James du Plessis of Wolff Architects
/// Wednesday, 17 September ///
• 11:30am -12:30pm Anthony Smith, 2BOP
• 1pm-2pm Jasper Eales Original, Atang Tshikare and Taariq Latiff at The Woodstock Exchange
•2:30-3:30pm Kate Thompson, Recreate
/// Thursday, 18 September ///
• 12pm-1pm Jenny Altschuler, The Cape Town Month of Photography (MOP)
• 1pm-2pm Jimmy Umba Di Umba, Bantu Wear
• 3-4pm Yang Zhao, Beijing Opera
/// Friday, 19 September ///
• 10am-11am Heather Moore, Skinny laMinx
• 11:30-12:30 Brad Baard and team, Cape Town Carnival
To attend, RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited and booking essential!